Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chocolate Bar

To the tune of " Shooting Star"

Verse 1:

Please won't you give a chocolate bar to me,
and smudge the chocolate on your face.
Though it seems that we just met,
you're the one I will forget.
Hope some kind wind blows you far away.

Chorus:

And I was thinking maybe something after the chocolate bar.
After all our chocolate have been sold
I'll sit and think of me, the awesome dude you see,
Shot through your life like a chocolate bar.

Verse 2:

Sometimes I know, that a chocolate bar will show.
deep in your eyes or in your smile.
There will always be a part of me, deep inside the bar
And I'll know just when to eat it up.

Chorus

You are so bary, you're my light and chocolate bar.
You brighten up each and every bar.
You are so far, but soon you'll be even farther.
So why not just hold my chocolate bar.

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment